:: Types Of Media
We are able to print and copy on a variety of media and are more than willing to try any new products that are suitable for our printers and copiers.
Here are some of our more commonly used media and their uses:
- Plain white 75g weight paper (copying & printing plans - line drawings)
- Tracing paper (Architects and designers drawings)
- Bright white inkjet paper (colour drawings)
- Coated 120g white paper (Art and display work)
- Satin finish 170g paper (Posters, artwork(
- Photo gloss (170g)
- Photo matt (220g)
- Billboard paper (Advertising posters)
- Clear view film - viewable from both sides and can be repositioned (Advertising for windows)
- Canvas cloth (Gives artwork a canvas finish)
We use a UV ink for colourfast outdoor prints.